Ever feel like your firm isn’t growing, it’s simply surviving? Hanging on …
MeizCorp’s Motto is “Grow or Die”
- How can we keep from losing ground in a disruptive, quickly changing market?
- And what makes you think that MeizCorp can help?
- Why do we need a coach? We’re already successful and profitable.
- You’re not a professional or an expert in our industry. How in the world can MeizCorp improve our sales?
- We’ve read books and/or hired sales trainers and/or took courses, and frankly heard all the promises, so how is MeizCorp different?
- No one in our firm knows how and/or wants to sell. How could you possibly help?
- Most of our clients are by way of referral. Why do we need you?
- Frankly, I think some of our partners/owners/salespeople may even be intimidated by the process itself.
- Sales are down and the economy is depressed, isn’t this a bad time to be doing this exercise and spending money?
- What do you mean by “selling the invisible?”
- And, also, is there a difference between marketing and selling products – vs. – services?
- How do I go about determining how to purchase, merge, or sell my business?
- Why do I need you if I have a CPA and attorney, i.e. – my trusted advisers?
- How can I make strategic alliance and joint ventures happen for my firm? They never work.
- Why should I invest in what you do vs. just updating my website?
Perplexing questions for sure. Let’s talk about it so that you can learn our unique perspective.
PROVEN R.O.I TRACK-RECORD: Client revenues through direct, proactive business development, marketing and coaching initiatives, have generated multi-million dollar returns and, most significantly, a 1,900%+ average R.O.I. in incremental sales growth revenues -vs.- fees paid by client firms, creating huge profit centers. And never a cost, net-net. If we’re the right fit, that’s a hard reality to walk away from.
WHAT OTHERS SAY…
Clients for years, trusted adviser for life!
- “Trusted adviser is an understatement. MeizCorp is now an integral part of every executive decision. Steve Meizlish is a lifesaver. He’s steered our national insurer through devastating industry dislocation into a profitable new future. From executive coaching to management consulting to proactive business development training, he does it all. — CEO & President, National Insurance Company
- “We don’t make a move without Steve Meizlish’s unique insights. R.O.I. is his first, middle and last name.” — Owner, National Branding Firm
- “It’s nearly impossible to find someone who you can trust and who can help you shepherd your business through the crazy hurdles of the day. Steve Meizlish and MeizCorp is just the group that provides the executive support necessary to get to the finish line.” — President, Investment Fund Group
- “MeizCorp identifies new opportunities and executes. They are like a team of partners who are as passionate as those who’s names are on our letterhead.” — Regional Financial Services Firm, Partner
- “From aggressively marketing Healthcare to Tax Credits to internal recruiting efforts, MeizCorp is nimble and outperforms, every time.” — Managing Partner, Top 20 National CPA Firm
- Digital marketing is a blur, but necessary to our business. With MeizCorp’s focus on sales process and functionality (vs. pretty graphics), we were able to achieve tremendous R.O.I. of over 1,900%+ on fees paid to MeizCorp, and grow our business substantially. As technologies change, we reach out to MeizCorp for their insights and direction.” — Owner, Technology Firm
A few frequently asked questions, and responding insights.
- Q. Is your firm Growing or Dying (or, honestly, something else that’s not so impressive)?
- A. Yes. As much as we’d like not to admit it, our growth has either been flat or trending negative and there’s no real “sales machine” or “rainmaker” in place within our firm. No one loves being proactive and there’s very little enthusiasm for marketing and sales initiatives. In fact, we really dislike the term “sales” altogether. However, regardless of our personal feelings, the economy is slowing down sales, customers are looking at competitors, shopping and/or new technologies and alternative solutions are more in play today than ever before. If this sounds like you, these are all tell-tale signs that you need to bring in someone to help. Whether it’s MeizCorp, only time will tell.
- Q. No one in our firm knows how and/or wants to sell. Most of our clients are by way of referral. Frankly, I think some of our partners/owners/salespeople may even be intimidated by the process itself. How can we keep from losing ground and what makes you think that MeizCorp can help?
- A. Simply making sales people out of owners, managers, or professional partners — who don’t want to sell — does not work. But you most likely already know that. Alternatively, MeizCorp provides proven and systematic approaches to building new business opportunities, within the framework of the people you already have. We use your existing human resources, as well as recruiting (in some cases) and training sales executives schooled in MeizCorp’s unique proactive prospecting and proven sales techniques geared for the professional. For us, it’s all about R.O.I. and achieving the proper balance.
- Q. We’ve read books and/or hired sales trainers and/or took courses, and frankly heard all the promises, so how is MeizCorp different?
- A. We may not be. Probably the biggest difference initially to “others” is simply our approach not only to securing clients, but in how we support your efforts to do the same. We believe firmly that one of the keys to any relationship is that there must be a proper fit. As such, MeizCorp only takes on a select stable of clients that fit our criteria for success. Most of our clients are subject matter experts who either want to accelerate their sales or for whom the sales process has take a back-seat. One of the key features of how MeizCorp achieves such impressive results is that we are much more than a coach or trainer. We become an integral part of your total business development process. In some cases developing the sales strategies and tactics are the easiest part. In many instances, it’s the customized coaching (on an ad hoc basis, per prospect) that makes the difference. And in many cases, it’s the one-on-one coaching of an executive and/or her sales team that makes the difference between winning and losing. You see – in the sales game, in many cases, it truly is an all-or-nothing venture, with the difference between the two sometimes only manifesting itself in minute differences in form vs. substance.
- Q. Sales are down and the economy is depressed, isn’t this a bad time to be doing this exercise and spending money?
- A. No way. Quite the contrary. When times are rock’in and roll’in, you’ll be too busy shoot’in the fish in the barrel. Translation: You’ll make money in-spite of yourself. It’s when times are tough that you must develop proven and predictable sales strategies that are machine-like. That’s we call our system the “Sales Machine.”
- Q. You’re not a professional or an expert in our industry. How in the world can MeizCorp improve our sales?
- A. Selling is as specialized as your own business. Your expertise, plus our proven sales and marketing growth techniques, are the winning solution.
- Q. What do you mean by “selling the invisible?” And is there a difference between marketing and selling products – vs – services?
- A. Absolutely. In fact, we at MeizCorp refer to selling services as “the art of selling the invisible.” With services and products – each requires unique treatment. However, in many cases, services — because they are merely promises to perform in the future and have no tangible illustrative properties — require a much more amorphous and extended sales cycle.
- Q. How do I go about determining how to purchase, merge, or sell my business?
- A. Mergers, acquisitions, and sales are pivotal steps in the life of a business. Ideally, these are decisions for which you have consulted an independent professional adviser. Make MeizCorp a critical part of your process, as we’ve been there before, and can weigh — realistically — the probabilities and timelines associated with various organic and engineered growth initiatives.
- Q. How can I make strategic alliance and joint ventures happen for my firm?
- A. These are phenomenal methods to grow revenue and increase margins with less effort, while aggressively leveraging your business opportunities. However, there is an art to putting these complex and widely misunderstood relationships together. MeizCorp has a proven track-record in facilitating effective, profitable business relationships.
If you review these questions and answers, as well as the rest of our site, and feel as if there’s reason enough to at least engage in a discussion — that’s 100% professional, confidential, and absolutely without obligation — then you may very well want to call us for a free consult, immediately.
Your “Next” Step …
Let’s talk. Why not? Our consults are 100% professional, confidential, and absolutely without obligation.
Simply call us for a free consult, immediately.